I was able to download volumes 2 and 3 with no trouble, but when I try to download volume 1 it says there's nothing to download. Any idea what's happening, or what I should do?
Short Games Digest: Volume 1
A downloadable game
In space, nobody can hear you... Play more than a dozen amazing games by a co-op design studio full of some of the freshest and weirdest voices in RPGs!
The short games digest is the first project of the San Jenaro Co-op. With over 11 full fantastic games, the Short Games Digest hits an eclectic mix of stories and settings. Lovelorn Knights, dice-playing gods, retro future space operas, dreams of dead gods we've got it all!
Each game is completely self-contained and ready to play immediately with nothing but the digest.
- In Yesterday’s Tomorrow, Today!, immerse yourself in fast-paced rockabilly space opera.
- In Clerics, play a cleric who gets NO RESPECT in an utterly inept party of adventurers.
- In Lonely Knights, play handsome young pages wooing the Knights of the Round Table with manly feats of manly manliness!
- In The Gods Play Dice, you are gambling deities whose stakes are their world.
- In The Great Instrument, play the descendants of heroes driving back demons and reclaiming the world-shaping mecha they live in.
And so many more! The San Jenaro Co-Op is a collective of designers, writers, artists, and other creatives who believe in equal pay for equal contribution. Our books are 100% profit-shared, 100% creator-owned. So if this book does well, the creators do well.
Until Itch provides a native profit sharing/royalty split system, any sales here will be contributing to a Co-op warchest which can be used for helping finance co-op related endeavors like seed money for kickstarters, hiring outside freelancers and advertisement.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey there! Sorry about that! Ill look into it as soon as i finish up at the store! Regardless of what the issue might be, ill have it figured out tonight (most likely) or tomorrow at the latest!
Should be available now! Sorry about that! Let me know if you still have problems!